Online Tutoring through STEM Tutorials

I wrote a series awhile back on Web 2.0 tools for education, and I would like to add to that series by introducing a new project that incorporates technology to facilitate learning. I have started my own private online STEM tutoring website to provide help for students in the disciplines of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Through the use of a virtual classroom environment and an online whiteboard I conduct tutoring sessions without the added hassle of travel. The students gain by not having to clean their room or offer me something to drink while I'm there, and I find that I can teach more effectively by incorporating a greater variety of online tools into the lesson, such as videos, virtual labs, and PDF worksheets with sample problems.

It is still a work in progress, and I eventually hope to team up with other teachers to provide a more comprehensive coverage of all STEM subjects. I welcome you to take a look!

STEM Tutorials
Online Interactive Tutoring for a Variety of STEM Disciplines

Subscribe to reasonable answers via Email!